Investment & Trust Services
At F&M Trust, you‘ll find trusted experts with all the tools and resources to grow and manage wealth. And, perhaps best of all, you’ll find a dedicated team that will work with you to build a relationship in addition to building your portfolio. F&M Trust’s Investment & Trust Services offers a wide variety of wealth and financial management services for individuals, families and business clients, including:Asset Allocation
– With the proper diversification of investments through asset allocation, your money works smarter for you. At F&M Trust, we use a client-centered approach to determine the proper diversification to best meet your objectives.401(k)
– Investing in a 401(k) plan early can help you solve your long-term retirement needs. With even small regular contributions, we can help secure your future retirement.IRA
– Whether it is a Traditional IRA or Roth IRA, we make it easy for you to rollover, transfer, consolidate or start a new IRA. Let us help you understand the benefits of tax-deferred earnings along with tax savings on current contributions. We can help determine which IRA plan is best suited for your individual situation.
– From setting up a 401(k) plan for your employees to group insurance and health savings accounts and other employee benefits, F&M Trust’s Employee Benefit Specialist can help you select the programs that best fit your company or organization.Trust Services
– Our relationship managers start by taking the time to understand your investing goals – income, growth, or something in between. Then experienced and professional investment management team will properly manage your money for your current, your future, and for generations to come.
For more information on our Investment & Trust Services or to schedule a no-obligation appointment to discuss your financial goals, call (717) 261-3569
or (888) 264-6116
Or find out more information about our wealth management professionals
and contact them directly. We invite you to get to know more about each of them by reading their biographies.