Personal Investment Center
The Personal Investment Center at F&M Trust is located in several of our community offices enabling customers to meet with a fully-licensed Personal Investment Counselor (a registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation). These professionals can help develop a long-term strategy that meets your financial goals using an investment profile analysis and portfolio review. And, they can assist you in managing your resources to help meet your financial needs with solutions like:IRA
– Whether it is a Traditional IRA or Roth IRA, we make it easy for you to rollover, transfer, consolidate or start a new IRA. Let us help you understand the benefits of tax-deferred earnings along with tax savings on current contributions. We can help determine which IRA plan is best suited for your individual situation.401(k)
– Investing in a 401(k) plan early can help you solve your long-term retirement needs. With even small regular contributions, we can help secure your future retirement.Mutual Funds
– New and experienced investors choose mutual funds because they can provide diversification. Mutual funds also allow an individual to begin investing with a minimal initial investment. Annuities
– Available in various types including fixed and variable, annuities are commonly used for current income or tax deferred growth. After determining an individual’s goals and objectives, we can help determine if annuities are the correct financial tool in reaching your goals. College Savings
- Coverdell College Plan or 529 plans can help you save and invest for future college costs. Both plans offer tax-deferred growth and potentially tax-free distributions.Meet our experienced team of Personal Investment Counselors
For more information on solutions through our Personal Investment Center or to schedule a no-obligation appointment to discuss your financial goals, call (717) 264-6116
or 1-(888) 264-6116
. Or visit a Personal Investment Center near you in:Chambersburg
Memorial Square Office – 20 S Main Street (717) 261-3585
Lincoln Way East Office – 1712 Lincoln Way East (717) 264-9414Greencastle
Greencastle Office – 518 N Antrim Way (717) 597-2384Waynesboro
Waynesboro Office – 200 E Main Street (717) 762-2188Camp Hill
Camp Hill Office – 3907 Market Street (717) 731-9604McConnellsburg
McConnellsburg Office – 100 Lincoln Way East (717) 485-3144
INVEST Financial Corporation (INVEST), member FINRA, SIPC. This information is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any securities. Discount customers do not have access to a registered representative and will not receive personal service or recommendations. All errors are the responsibility of the client. Securities transactions are facilitated through National Financial Services (NFS). INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with F&M Trust.
Products offered are:
- Not FDIC Insured.
- Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, any bank.
- Subject to risks including the possible loss of principal invested.
- Not insured by any government agency.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and; 1) Representatives of a broker-dealer or investment advisor may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the brok er-dealer or investment advisor they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements. 2) Representatives of a broker-dealer or investment advisor are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.