We offer a variety of insurance solutions for personal and commercial clients to help you preserve earnings power and protect your assets. Utilizing long-term financial planning, our experienced professionals will assist you in developing the financial strategies that are just right for you with solutions like:Life Insurance
– With a wide variety of insurance options, we can help you determine which provider and policy can be used to maximize the protection for your family or business.Disability Insurance
– In the event of a major injury or illness, disability insurance can help protect your family or business by continuing to provide you with a source of income while you are unable to work.Health Insurance
– The proper health insurance coverage can help minimize health care costs and provide you with the right type of protection. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that when the need arises, you will be covered.Long Term Care Insurance
– Long term care insurance can provide benefits to help cover the cost of in-home care, adult day care, respite care, and skilled nursing care. Let us help you select the proper plan and type of coverage.Key Person Insurance
– Whether protecting your business from the disability or unexpected death of a key employee or owner, at F&M Trust we can help explore and choose the right plan of protection so that your business can continue to operate with minimal interruption.Annuities
– Available in various types including fixed and variable, annuities are commonly used for current income or tax deferred growth. After determining an individual’s goals and objectives, we can help determine if annuities are the correct financial tool in reaching your goals.
For more information on insurance solutions or to schedule a no-obligation appointment to discuss your financial goals, call (717) 264-6116
or (888) 264-6116
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is not affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered.
*Not FDIC Insured
*May Lose Value
*Not financial institution guaranteed
*Not a deposit
*Not insured by any federal government agency.
Investment Executives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.